OneSpark, a new insurance company, backed by global insurance giants seeks extremely talented operations manager, to help pioneer a completely new type of insurance globally.
We’re looking for a highly driven individual to join our operations team to support the day-to-day business activities, solve business problems that arise and implement strategies to achieve business objectives while managing OneSpark’s operational requirements and processes.
Expect to work alongside talented, intense, and interesting co-workers who share a drive and passion to change the world. This is a unique opportunity to jump onboard a rocket ship with what we are confident to say is the strongest startup team in South Africa.
OneSpark is not like all startups, we’re different. We’re bold, we’re unafraid and we’re building digital products that make people’s lives better through easy-to-use digital journeys, connected to clever AI algorithms, delivering world-first solutions only possible at OneSpark.
What you’ll be doing
- Enable the day-to-day delivery of OneSpark’s objectives.
- Work with your team to deliver best practice processes and process improvement.
- Help build a world-class customer experience journey at every client interaction.
- Efficiently manage client queries and issues to ensure a seamless resolution.
- Collaborate cross-functionality with product, engineering, underwriting, and sales teams to develop, define and document business requirements to be executed.
- Help develop and iterate on product enhancements and digital offerings to take to market.
- Provide development support by testing new product features and enhancements.
- Become a OneSpark product and system specialist to perform administrative duties to assist with internal and external service providers’ needs.
- Research and report on market trends.
What you’ll need
- Willing to work remotely or re-locate to Johannesburg.
- You’re keen to learn and are excited to get your hands dirty.
- Comfortable to work with new technologies.
- You’re able to manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You are a self-starter, high achiever and passionate about changing the world.
- Solutions orientated and a problem solver, someone who is willing to challenge the status quo.
- University degree or college diploma, or relevant work experience.
- Understanding of insurance and financial services is advantageous but not required.
- You are ready to change the world.
Get in touch
Send resume to email@example.com, with subject line - Junior Operations Manager.
OneSpark is an equal opportunity employer.